A Blindfold and Bed Restraints... So...

* * * * *

* * * * *

It was a Friday morning and I had the day off work. It had been a really busy week and I was looking forward to unwinding today - but in a very special way (he said with a devilish grin).

When you were out last evening, I took the under bed restraints I ordered online, and received without you knowing - - and I installed in on our bed.... It took some manuring to lift up our mattress and lay out lay the center strap underneath our mattress, with two of the straps wrapping down under the bottom of our bed to hold your feet, and two straps going to each side of our bed - to hold your arms.

I gave you a warm hug and a passionate kiss and said "I have a special surprise for you today - well, for us today". You grinned and looked at me with a curious, sexy grin "Oh, ya - what do you have in mind Daddy?"

Well, it's something we talked about before and I think you're really going to like it. With that I brought out the red velvet blindfold and held it out in front of me. I could tell by her smile she was ready to participate ..

You turned around and held her long blonde hair aside allowing me to place a mask over her eyes with a strap around her head.

Can you see much? I asked. "Well" you replied "it lets a little light in around my eyes but otherwise no, I'm totally in the dark".

"Good", I said. I reached down, with my right hand and connected with your left hand, your fingers intertwined as I gently led you into the bedroom, closing the door behind us.
I walked you slowly over to the side of the bed, gently grabbed your shoulders and gave your body a quarter twist so you were perpendicular to the bed. 

"I'm going to have to remove your clothes" 
I said, matter of factly... and began unbuttoning your blouse. Letting it fall to the floor. Then I reached in and gave you a little kiss on the lips and then embraced you as I un fastened your bra, letting it also fall to the floor. Next I loosened the snap on your jeans, and unzipped them - lowering them around your hips, just enough to see those beautiful panties with the hearts I got you for Valentines Day. "Like those?" You asked - "yes, you know they're my favorites" as I inserted a finger around the waistband and slowly wriggled them down off your hips.

"Put out your hands" I said - and you did, somewhat tentatively... "Sit back" I said, "Hugh" you asked, I said Sit back" as I held your hands you bent at the knee and sat on the bed,

I grabbed your pant legs and pulled your jeans off - all the way off. 
 "Now I want you to lay all the way back" I commanded. You laid on the bed. "Im going to move you into position" I said as I scooped my arms beneath you and pivoted you with the hear on the pillows.

"What now" you asked curiously - - "You'll see" I said "well, maybe you won't see, but you will feel" I said, not able to hide the smile. I carefully and as quietly as possible snapped each carabinieri from the Bed restraints onto the cuffs - first on your left leg and left wrist, them moving around to your right leg and your right wrist.

Seeing you like this with your nakedness exposed to me made me wanna take you all the more, but I had plans to extend both our pleasure :)


I pulled off my T-shirt and unbuckled my belt. I rapidly pulled the belt out of the loops on my jeans making a slapping sound as it came spinning out. You apparently heard that belt slap too - I could hear a little noise coming from your lips.

I unbutton my jeans and zip them and proceeded to pull them off with great purpose. I said the belt on the bed beside your left leg.

I stood by the side of the bed gazing at your beautiful naked body.

I grabbed your left breast and squoze with great intensity. "God I love this breasts of yours". You simple smiled.

I swirled gently around the nipple with the tip of my index finger as I noticed your nipple start to rise to attention. once again I squoze your breast with only the nipple sticking out I reach down and licked around the areola with my tongue, teasing your nipples with a dance of my tongue— "oh God I love this". Reluctantly I released your breast and made my way around to the foot of the bed. I carefully climbed up between your legs moving ever so slowly to avoid your knowing where I was.

Moments later - I leaned in, slinking towards your torso... I move my mouth within an inch of your beautiful pink pussy.

Ummm, That musky smell that just drives me wild.

I couldn't wait any longer — I ran my lips around your outer lips, alternating between licking and sucking.

Even though your arms and legs were restrained you began squirming.

I then drove my tongue inside you as I lapped on your love tunnel. 
I can't explain it but I fucking love to serve your pussy with my mouth.

I then turned my tongue directly on your clitoris. Gently flicking my tongue back and forth across your hood, back and forth across this tiny pearl of pleasure.

While continuing to tongue your clit I like took my right index finger, moistened it with my mouth gently inserted it into your tight pussy. Reaching far inside you... Exploring and probing inside you deeply with my finger as I passionately licked your outer lips. circling and circling and then concentrating and moving in on the cliff,

I could tell you was enjoying this but I'm not sure who is enjoying it more

I sat up and made my way around to the side of the bed with my left leg on the floor and my right knee bent close to your head I told your open your mouth and turn sideways

You did and I help up my hard cock and gently rubbed it around your lips. You licked me and then bobbed your head forward, taking my cock in as far as you could. "Oh god! Your mouth feels so good Princess: You began sucking me, pulling your head back just to swirl your tongue around the head of my penis.

I could tell it was awkward for your with your hands restrained, so I reach down with my right hand to keep my cock positioned, thrusting in and out of your mouth I was getting close but I wasn't ready, not yet.

"Thank you princess" I said as I pull my cock out and moved once again to the foot of the bed.

I now kneeled between your legs. I bent over and once again grabbing those beautiful breasts massaging both of them pinching the nipples with great satisfaction.

I lean down fully to kiss your neck, passionately licking nibbling on your ears. I moved to your face and begin kissing your as if you was my only source of oxygen our tongues circled each other and then started in and out around and around as I move my right hand down between your legs to that warm soft spot. I began massaging your volva back-and-forth gently touching your clitoris you was so damn wet.

With that same hand I reach down and position by the tip of my cock at the entrance of those beautiful pussy lips. I moved my cock up and down slowly and gently teasing that beautiful pussy with my hard member. And then with one thrust I was deep inside of your and you let out a gasp "God you feel so good inside."

As my thrusts continued you moved your hips up to embrace this stiff shaft entering your most private place... matching my tempo. You were restrained but damn, your own movements were hot!

As my thrusts continued, I reached down and began sucking on your left breast - I'm so fucking oral. I pulled my mouth off just to tell you "You're so fucking beautiful". I took another suck and once again teased your nipple with my tongue.

As I grew closer and closer to cuming, I said again "My god I love being inside you"


" I like it too" you said

I continued to thrust deep inside your pussy - with my balls slapping against you.

"Oh god, Oh God" I called out as I began cuming.

I pulled my cock out of your wet pussy and rubbed myself as I spurt cum on your abdomen, shaking violently with each stroke of my hand.

I looked down to see you smiling and looking up at me. "Mmmm, that was nice" you said. I leaned down and passionately kissed you on the lips, on the neck.

"Yes it really was".

I undid your wrist cuffs and held you in a deep embrace as you wrapped your hands around my back with a return hug. I reached down and unleashed your ankle cuffs, grabbed you once again and rolled you on top of me.

We lay there silently as I stroked your hair, starting into your eyes...I then ran my fingers gently up and down your arm as you laid your head on my chest.

That was a wonderful Friday together!

https://forum.ts.fujitsu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=48686&p=154609

https://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/132179-mortal-kombat-11/?page=168

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Nbn-off/m-p/609606#

https://openclassrooms.com/forum/sujet/extension-sluggable

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/194084_good-team/

https://www.provenexpert.com/sherry-heyer/

https://www.provenexpert.com/sherry-heyer/?mode=preview

https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=26337

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?789430-What-are-you-listening-to-right-now&p=33441907

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1019394-russian-version-font-issue/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Eat, Fuck, and Be Merry

1969: Righteous

Concussion Protocol: Colt